Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mila's First Halloween !

Today Mila turned 10 days old and this was a special and emotional day for me.  I realized that Mila is the exact age I was when my mom game me up for adoption.  This made me feel very grateful to be in a place in my life where that is never a thought that I would have to have.  I can only imagine how hard and sad it was for my mom 29 years ago.  I just love Mila so much and know it must have been heart wrenching for my mother to give me up.  




Happy Halloween Everyone!  This morning we went to go check Mila's Bilirubin and her number has gone up slightly so we will be back on Friday for one more check.  We then had a nice lunch with Grandma Teri!  Next on the agenda was to get ready for trick or treaters!  Mila is still pretty little so her newborn Halloween outfit was still HUGE on her!  After the small wave of trick or treaters James laid Mila in all our left over candy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment