Thursday, November 15, 2012

Socks and Moby !!!

We have figured out that socks work as great baby gloves!  So what do you think will it be be on the runways for fashion week?


My friend Calley and her 6 month old Julian over for a visit.  Calley and I have known each other since we were babies!  Fun fact: Calley was adopted from Korea too!



I am sooo excited about the moby wrap because its comfortable, easier to put on then I thought, Mila loves it and my hands are free!  I will admit it was very intimidating at first because all it is is a super long piece of fabric, but thanks to Kristen I can now do it! 


Mila has been staying up for longer periods of time and has started to really enjoy her play mat.  It is fun because she has been hitting the toys, but we can't tell  if she is actually meaning to do it or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment